Sunday, January 18, 2009

It was warm for a moment in time!

We are all doing well here in Fairbanks. It has been amazing 40 and 50 above. The snow has been melting and ice is everywhere. It really felt like summer there for three days. Today is stated to snow and get cold again. We were very greatful for that warm breaze you sent us from down there. We you are all having the cold weather now. SORRY!! NOT!!
The boy's are doing well in school. They really enjoyed their visit with their dad, he came up from New Mexico.
Terry has been getting wood and working off and on for this local electrition. I'm enjoying my job alot. It is nice to go to work, but it is also nice to have a day off.
Sun is rising earlier in the moring so we decide to sent some pictures your way. The owl was so close we could have touched it our door, but it probably would have flown away.

Terry's dad is doing better. He is home now, doing well enough to yell at the NFL football game...

Hope all is well in your direction.

Love always
Terry, Melanie,
Sky and Dakota

3 comments:

Hayley Taylor said...

Great job on the blog I knew that you could get intwo this. Love ya

~The Big Sky Bunch~ said...

Your owl is very cute
but where are the sunsets
the fog has come to montana and I dont think it is going to leave to soon
I have to say I think it is starting to get to me a little and I miss every one I think it is time for one of those alone time get aways that I never get todo
well I love you talk to you soon love Rula

Steph, Ty, and Kylee said...

Glad everything is going well for you. If they would let me fly I think Alaska might be the only place in July I will want to be-- it starting to get warm. Ty installed an AC in our room to help with the hot baby body.